Books I'm determined to read before the end of 2019

The end of 2019 isn't all that far around the corner now and I've got a list of books I'm determined to plow through before the year is out! Some are 2019 releases, some are rereads and some are just ones I've put off for years and years out of fear they won't live up to the hype...


GET ALL THE LAINI TAYLOR INTO ME! Aka Muse of Nightmares and Lips Touch. I've been putting off Muse since May 2018 so I think it's time I finally finish the duology!


Reread The Bone Season series by Samantha Shannon I'm joining in the #Boneathon (lmao, loveee this hashtag) Readathon that Ashleigh @ A Frolic In Fiction is hosting in October through to December and which you should join too!


The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon -This has been staring at me from my TBR pile since March. MARCH. It is the size of  an actual dragon though which is putting me off slightly as I hate the idea of only being able to push through bits of it at a time around my uni schedule. It will be read before the end of 2019 though!


Courting Darkness by Robin LaFevers - Only the book my fifteen year old self would've cast black magic to get my sticky fingers on. It's the sequel to one of my favourite books and best upper YA dark historical fantasies I've ever read in my life so NO PRESSURE OR ANYTHING. The expectations are through the roof and my soul isn't ready...


ADSOM trilogy by V.E. Schwab -Look, I read and loved A Darker Shade of Magic last year...and then just never got around to reading the rest of the trilogy! I think I'm worried the other two books in the trilogy won't be as good but I've just got to hurry up and start reading.


The Silvered Serpents by Roshani Chokshi -I genuinely squealed when I saw I'd been approved to review The Silvered Serpents! I didn't think it was going to happen and I'd have to wait until February like everyone else! Very grateful and also very impatient to dive in.


Wicked Saints by Emily A. Duncan - I've got a review copy of the sequel, Ruthless Gods, so I need to read Wicked Saints ASAP. It sounds like everything I love in a fantasy so I've got my fingers crossed I enjoy it!


The Fifth Season by N.K. Jemisin -I have only heard good things about this trilogy and I feel like it's finally time to jump on the bandwagon!


The Poppy War & The Dragon Republic by R.F. Kuang - All I want to do right now is stop everything and pick up The Dragon Republic but first I have to reread The Poppy War!

What books are you determined to read before the end of 2019??