A Peek Through...The Priory of the Orange Tree by Samantha Shannon


I'm ashamed to say that even though THE PRIORY OF THE ORANGE TREE has been in the iron grip of my possession since March, I have yet to venture further than 100 pages of this mighty wordy beast. In my defense, PRIORY is bloody huge. at 848 pages long (848 PAGES LONG!!), I think it will probably be the biggest book I've ever read!

Even though I haven't been making an effort to push through this glorious monster, I have been admiring it at every opportunity since it arrived at my door looking like several bricks wrapped up in Book Depository packaging. My photos don't do the beautiful colours and illustrations justice but I thought today I'd give you a peek through PRIORY just like last year when I gave you a peek through OTHER-WORDLY. So feast your eyeballs and enjoy! (And maybe leave me a stern but also encouraging comment below and tell me to HURRY UP AND KEEP READING THIS BOOK.)











have you read PRIORY?? does it live up the hype or should i just carry on staring at the cover at every opportunity and put off reading it?

Labels: