5 Things About The Gilded Wolves by Roshani Chokshi


Thank you Netgalley for the review copy!

1) The Gilded Wolves is a luxurious fantasy adventure that I badly want to be in. Sweeping mythology mixed with blasts of adventure. Caught me at the beginning, lost me for a little in the middle and then captured me again at the end.

2) All the characters are my children now :') AND I SHIP ALL OF THEM! Well all except one... And I would be lying if I said I loved them all equally because there's that...one. And also who could make prouder and tear up more than Laia????

3) Everyone is a Slytherin, Hufflepuff or Ravenclaw!! Okay, so that's just in my opinion, maybe Roshani Chokshi thinks some of these characters are Gryffindors but on my eyes none of them were. (And it was so refreshing not to read about annoying Gryffindors lol.)

4) I applaud not only the cleverness of the five POVS but how excellently they were all weaved into the story and with each other/together. The fact there's such a sharp difference between each character's pov as well meant that not once did I confuse anyone or wonder again who's pov I was reading from. I never got tired of a character and wanted to skip to another character's chapter NOT ONCE. Every character's POV was gripping and exciting and so cleverly weaved around every other character AND the plot!

5) I JUST REALLY WANT THE SECOND BOOK OKAY! My heart yearns for the second book. I need it like I need water. Like I need AIR!


B U Y  T H I S  B O O K :

amazon / book depository

have you read THE GILDED WOLVES or anything by roshani chokshi??